Monday, October 31, 2016

A moment of weakness

  Life is just so sad and unfair. This stupid disease that I have will not leave me alone! WHY WILL IT NOT GO?!? The stupid antibiotics that the doctor gave has never helped one bit and it always come back. Whatever confidence I build for myself for the past few years is gone. I can't tell myself that I am fabulous, to own it and just fuck it all anymore. I don't see myself in any kind of relationship or having good career prospect in the future. How to work if this thing keeps coming back right?

  This level of despair is uncalled for and I am just sad with my life. If I were to get some disease it should just kill me, not let me live and suffer. Life is tough. ARGHHHHH. I FUCKING HATE IT. I hope some kind of accident happen and let me die just like that.

No comments: